Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Policy
Our DE&I statement
"At Empresaria we strive for an inclusive culture, where all employees are treated equally and
offered the same, fair opportunities. We believe global diversity is the key to realising our
purpose of positively impacting the lives of people, while delivering exceptional talent to our
Our DE&I Approach
Empresaria is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole
workforce. It is in all our interests to value diversity, eliminate discrimination and promote
inclusiveness in the workplace.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees and candidates are
given equal opportunities. We recognise diversity as an individual's unique characteristic, both
externally and internally. Each employee will be respected, valued and cared for; each voice will
be heard; and everyone`s full potential will be recognised and nurtured.
This policy reinforces our commitment to provide equality and fairness to all employees. We
are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary will be treated fairly and
with respect. When recruiting for the business, we will make sure that we are attracting
diverse talent pools and ensure that we are accessible for all candidates. When selecting
candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be based on ability
All employees, regardless of their role or position, will be encouraged to develop their full
potential. This will help everyone benefit from the skills and resources within our diverse
Our DE&I Commitments
1. To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued. (ICARE-values)
2. To create a culture which promotes inclusiveness, provides a safe environment for learning, invites everyone to contribute and allows employees to challenge the statusquo and to be creative. Such a culture is imperative for driving innovations. (ICARE – Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence)
3. To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee and candidate. (ICARE-Collaboration)
4. To ensure that all employees have access to training, progression, mobility, opportunity and rewards.
5. To conduct our business with honesty and integrity with the expectation that all employees maintain the same high standards. (ICARE- Responsibility, Accountability)
6. Not to tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying or harassment. (ICARE-responsibility)
7. To create an environment where employees feel safe to raise concerns where this policy is not being adhered to, that their voice will be heard, and any appropriate action will be taken. (ICARE- Responsibility, Accountability)
8. To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that we continue to create a more inclusive environment. (Responsibility and excellence)
Empresaria will inform all employees that this policy is in operation and that they are required
to comply with it. It will also be drawn to the attention of other stakeholders by being placed
on the Empresaria and each brand's website for transparency.
This policy has been prepared with the input and approval of Empresaria's Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Committee and is strongly supported by Empresaria's Board of Directors and
Senior Leadership Team.
This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated as required to ensure that diversity,
equality and inclusion is continually promoted in our workplace.
If you would like to report any violations of this policy, you should inform your line manager
immediately. If you do not feel comfortable doing so, or are unhappy with the response
received, you can contact the Group HR Manager, Amanda Boon, in complete confidence
In certain circumstances it may be appropriate to communicate your concerns in line with Empresaria's 'Whistleblowing Policy' which can be found on Workplace here
Date: June 2022